For the RC beginner
For the Professional Pilot
Features included with the Pro Edition
Advanced Training Program
Training statistics can be
uploaded and shared with your
AESA official Exam manoeuvres
(with selectable Wind direction)
Aerial photography and video
Wind Turbines, Power Lines, Comms Towers and Solar Panels
Add this optional scenario to your Pro edition for specialised training.
12 Channel + Multi-Controller
This is an optional feature that can be added to the Pro edition.
The standard license supports single-controller with up to 7 channels, which is more than enough for pilot
training since all functions can also be controlled from the computer keyboard and mouse.
However, advanced camera operation requires to control pan, tilt, zoom, gimbal reset and gimbal stabilizer
while additional channels may also be required for safety functions like RTH and Parachute release.
Professional drone applications may require a dual-controller system, in which the
pilot uses one controller, and a second controller is used by the camera operator to manage the gimbal and camera.
- This license supports up to 12 channels.
- This license also supports multi-controller operation.
- When ordered with the controller FS-i6S, we will include an iBus to PPM converter, conveniently connected and tested
(this converter is needed because the receiver’s PPM signal only contains the first 8 channels).
- The 12 Channel function requires a RC Transmitter capable of generating a PPM output with the 12 channels
(for example: FrSky Taranis, Graupner mx20)
- The multi-controller function requires a second controller for multiple controller operation.
The second controller can be connected in Joystick Mode (See examples).