Enable automatic updates to always have the latest version.
Latest AeroSIM RC version (full package)
Update from 4.03 to 4.10
5º FPV España Sept 2011
FPV Brazil Sept 2010
FPV France May 2010
3º FPV España Sept 2009
Saeta Flying Site (Seville, Spain)
New in 4.1 (Oct 2013)
- New model: DJI F450 (with new GPS hold function)
- New model: Cinestar 8
- New model Graphic options (e.g. boom colored position on multirotors)
- Display model flight time and lesson progress on model selection dialog
- Improved view when model near pilot
- Added more time to multirotor Forward Flight lessons
- Lesson multirotor does not force now FlightMode 0 at each lesson start
- Improved selection of next Lesson from transmitter by waiting to center sticks
- Graphic Option to Run in a framed window
- Fixed crash when SwapInterval() not supported by graphic driver (i.e. graphics driver not installed)
- New buttons for Manual/Attitude/GPS
- Improved mouse click detection at low FPS
New DJI FW450 and Cinestar 8 models
New in 4.0 (Feb 2013)
- New scenario: City
- New feature: LED lights for Models
- New Model: ATX8
- New Reset Mode: Travel Back in time after crash
- Camera Zoom controlled from TX
- New 'Timer Pause' button in lessons allows to practise without time limit
- New languages: German, Italian
New in 3.91 (March 2012)
- New models: Siix, Trii
- New multicopter Heading Hold mode (not autolevel): 330X, MK-Quadro, Trii, Siix
- New Wizard for Transmitter Calibration and channel assignment. Calibration done in simulator, not in Windows
- New language: French
- Going to next lesson easily commanded now from transmitter (keyboard and mouse not necessary anymore)
- New model moving part feature (first used in TriiCopter arm tilt)
- Fixed bug in scenario generator not allowing longitudes beyond 60 degrees
- Fixed problem plugin not found
New Trii and Siix models
New in 3.8 (October 2011)
- New Training Program for Helicopter and Multirotor
- New Model: MK-OktoXL with stabilized camera
- Improved yaw performance in MK models
- New Side Menu with main options: Select Model, Training, FPV and Game mode
- CareFree v2.0 with 'teachable' option at Receiver Part
New MK-Okto XL with stabilized camera
New in 3.7 (May 2011)
- New Mikrokopter models: MK-Quadro, MK-Hexa, MK-Okto and MK-Okto2
- New functions for MikroKopter models: Alt-Hold, Camera Stabilisation, CareFree mode, Motors On/Off
- New camera Roll stabilisation
- Lesson Roller Coaster is now easier
- Windsock moved out of the runway in generated scenarios
- New initial position for helicopters and multirotors, with tail view and nose away from pilot
New MikroKopter models
MK-Quadro, MK-Hexa, MK-Okto, MK-Okto2
New in 3.6 (March 2011)
- New model Heli30
- New plugin OSD644DMD
- New Radio Flight Modes (Idle Up and Throttle Hold modes for helicopters)
- Improved engine smoke graphics
- Instrument RPM, now shows Rotor RPM in helicopters
- Improved Wind simulation
- New electronic beep sounds at model power-on (330X-S)
New model Heli30
New OSD644DMD plugin
New in 3.5 (November 2010)
- New model 330X-S (quadcopter by GAUI)
- Real Terrain Elevation data for scenarios created from satellite image.
- New Plugin capability to try new OSDs and automatic pilot products.
- Instrument Panel units now configurable.
- Training Program: Landings now easier to pass.
- Fixed REV in channel configuration screen for modes 1,3 y 4.
Ikarus OSD plugin (included in v3.5)
New Real Elevation Data for scenario generated from satellite images
New Model 330X-S (by GAUI)
New in 3.4 (July 2010)
- New 3 channel model (no ailerons): Dolphin 3
- New export / import scenario function
- New on screen camera controls to easily control the camera with the mouse
- New Mouse Emulation with the Transmitter to control all functions from the TX
- New Safe Throttle for electric models (wait for throttle down before start motor)
- New functions from Transmitter: Model Reset and Model Hand Launch
- Training Program: Option to unlock all lessons
- Lesson progress timer now works fine in slow computers
- Direct access menu to Instrument Panel and OSD
- Instrument Panel position editable and stored for each screen resolution
- Improved User Interface
- FPV OSD with graphic heading ribbon and steering bug
New Model and new Camera Controls
New in 3.3 (March 2010)
- New models: Predator UAV and CyberQuad
- R & D using AeroSIM RC (for developers of autopilots, stabilizers, IMUs, etc.)
- Improved graphics for NVidia cards
- New Altitude Hold function for CyberQuad
- New FPV Camera Tilt stabilization function for CyberQuad
- CloseUp window with FPV camera
- CloseUp window now resizeable
- Added ground effect and reflow effect to propellers
- New Edit Model page layout
New Predator and CyberQuad Models
New in 3.2 (November 2009)
- Improved model landing performance.
- Improved channel configuration menu.
- Support for Transmitter Modes 1,2,3 and 4.
- Offer channel configuration menu after install.
- Added tips on Transmitter configuration for simulator use.
- Improved Brakes warning only when on ground.
- Improved Context help on Instrument Controls.
- Lessons: Offer to try Training Program if not tried yet.
- Lessons: Fixed wind direction in low-pass over runway lessons.
- Lessons: Increased time in Taxi lessons.
New Channel Configuration Menu
New in 3.1 (October 2009)
- New Scenario Generator:
- Accepts jpg images of any size.
- Interactive Elevation Map editing. See the terrain elevation while editing.
- Graphically select the Model Initial Position.
- Georeference the image with any two points of known coordinates.
- New nicer character fonts.
- Removed "Adverse Wind" caption.
- Predefined Mild Wind changed from 10 to 5 km/h, gust changed from 10% to 5%.
- Wind gust selectable in 1% increments (was 10%).
- Added feedback in controls configuration.
- Fixed wind heading bug.
- Fixed OSD heading bug.
- Fixed crash counter bug.
- Fixed sun position in Scenario Generator.
New Scenario Generator
New in 3.0 (September 2009)
- New Training Program for the beginner to learn to pilot a RC model.
with 63 lessons including Control operation, Take Off, Landing, Taxi, Forced Landings, and flight Patterns.
- New Automatic Updates notifies if there is any update available and downloads it.
- New User Profile to track training progress and flight statistics.
- New Model Out-of-Trim function on aileron, elevator and rudder.
- New Engine Failure warning.
- Improved Ground effect.
- Improved Wind controls.
New Training Program
New TRIM function in Model Easy Tuning Panel
Practise with out-of-trim models
New in 2.03 (June 2009)
- Improved Model Selection by showing model features graphically and model info such as weight, wingspan, scale and recommended pilot experience.
- Improved EF2000 model performance.
- NewModel CG tuning slider to Tune Model Window to easily move forward/aft the CG of the model.
- Improved battery model behaviour realistically simulates discharge curves for LiPo, NiCd and NiMh.
- New BEC functionality in Speed Control component.
- FPV Camera parameters moved from FPV-Options to a new model component FPV. New FPV model component with up to 3 FPV camera configurations and pan/tilt servo speed.
- Camera can be controlled now with channels 1,2,3 and 4.
- Added OSD Battery voltage, current, consumed charge and Timer (time elapsed since last battery/fuel recharge)
- Lat/Long display in OSD is now optional.
- Units displayed inOSD now optional.
- New Altitude, Range and Timer FPV alarms in OSD.
- New access to Controller / TX-Configuration, from Menu Bar, for Flaps, Landing Gear, Brakes and FPV Pan/Tilt channel configuration.
- Improved TX-Configuration menu with images for Flaps, Landing Gear, Brakes and FPV Pan/Tilt.
- Added Range and Bearing to Home to the Compass instrument in Instrument Panel.
- Engine start/stop and brakes operation are now recorded and played back.
with Battery Voltage, Current, Consumed Charge and Timer
Improved Model Selection menu
with model info such as weight, wingspan, scale, etc.
New in 2.02 (January 2009)
- Quadcopter model added (New Quadrotor-Mix Component)
- New AutoPilot Component (senses accelerations X,Y,Z and roll and pitch angles)
- Gyroscopic torque added to spining propellers
- Fix Flight Playback: Motor is now played back correctly
New Model: Quadcopter
New in 2.01 (November 2008)
- Demo is now limited to 2 minutes net flying
- Scenario Generator
- Texts reworded
- Target Scenario File Size is now in MB (was KB)
- When Scenario Generator launches AeroSIM RC, the brand new scenario will be loaded
- Fix: Model in generted scenario not positioned correctly on ground
- Fully supported English Language
- Default language now taken from operating system user preferences
- Message "Restart program after language change" in the newly selected language
- User Manual in English
- Scenario Generator in English
- Installer in English
New in 2.0 (October 2008)
- New Models: Cessna 182 SkyLane, Dolphin, Extra 330S, FlyingWing, Nimbus 4M, P-51D, Vibrant.
- Jet Engine (for model EF2000)
- Retractable Landing Gear (for models EF2000 y P-51D)
- Brakes (for model EF2000)
- FPV features (First Person View)
- FPV camera controlled from transmitter
- OSD with data from GPS
- WayPoints editor
- Scenario Generation Tool from aerial photo